Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's official: Hello my name is Leslie and I have a blog.

Scarcited.  You should know that I make up words ALL the time.  I think this one was birthed with Ashley.  (Love you Ash!)  Scarcited is feeling scared and excited all at once.  That is how I feel about this blog.  You should also know that I like to get all my disclaimers out of the way.  I am not a professional writer.  I refuse to sugar coat things and I will always be honest.  I am going to write on a plethora of topics such as food, Africa, mom things, wife things, friend things, Jesus, adoption, MycooldogPax (Did you see our hecka cute pic together?), messy things, and heartache.  I loathe long posts, seriously, who has time?  And lastly, the purpose of this blog: I am on a personal mission to find beauty, every day, in every thing because, I believe beauty leads to gratitude and gratitude leads to the presence of God, which I am desperate for.  I can honestly think of nothing better.  While it is a personal mission, I invite you to come along any time.  "He hath made every thing beautiful in His time."  Ecc. 3:11 (KJV)  Thanks for reading, L.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO excited. I'm following and have it ear-marked to show up in my inbox when you post. WHOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete