Thursday, December 15, 2011

MycooldogPax & Reassurance

It appears that only my son Harrison and I can hear MycooldogPax talk.  Pax says things like, "I didn't do it", "I love you", and my personal fave, "Dang it!" when he gets caught doing something humans consider naughty.  You see Pax thinks that if he's not looking at you then you can't see him.  (Reminds me of when Harrison was little.  He would tightly cover his eyes with both hands and yell, "Mom!  Come find me!"  Please visualize that, you will not be disappointed.)  So, back to Pax, this precious tail-wagger has taught us so much, even things about God.  Think unconditional love, adoption, loyalty, forgiveness, and a deluge of other amazing qualities.  I find beauty in our four-legged friend as he humbly approaches us wanting reassurance that he's still loved after he's made a poor choice.   Isn't that what we all need?  Reassurance that we are loved after our poor choices?  Beauty comes in the qualified arms of a Father who provides a profusion of reassurance of His love for us. This fills my heart with gladness.  It will fill yours too.  Thanks for reading, L.  

1 comment: