Sunday, November 18, 2012

FREE is Very Beautiful!



Listed below are books I am giving away. I want to offer them first to you, my dear blog family. I am on a mission to purge and simplify every single area of my life. Most of these books I have read and have been blessed. Time to pass the blessing along. 

This Inspirational Study Bible-Lucado
The Women of Faith Daily Devotional
Experiencing God-Blackaby
My Utmost For His Highest-Chambers
Praying God's Word Day by Day-Moore
The Hole in the Gospel-Stearns
Soul Cravings-McManus
A Voice in the Wind-Rivers
Redeeming Love-Rivers
In My Father's House-Thoene
The Atonement Chld-Rivers
Fresh Faith-Cymbala
Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire-Cymbala
The Bondage Breaker-Anderson
The Delaney Sisters
Peace Child-Richardson
The Mystery of Marriage-Mason
The Christmas Hope-VanLiere
The Ten(der) Commandments-Mehl
Children's Letters to GodHample
Traveling Light for Mothers-Lucado

Thank you for being a part of "Every Thing Beautiful".  

Grateful,
L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment